BSNL Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited BSNL has been announced for the recruitment of Junior accounts Officers. There are total 962 vacancies for the post. BSNL invites applications from all the interested and eligible candidates. Here below we are providing you the details about the eligibility, educational qualifications and application procedures.
BSNL Jr. Account Officer (JAO) 962 Vacancy 2014 Apply Online
Vacancy Details :
Age Limit :
- For SC/ST candidates it is for 05 years
- For OBC candidates it is for 03 years.
- Candidate who are eligible to avail for reservation 10 years for OC candidates
- 15 years for SC/ST candidates.
- 13 years for OBC candidates.
Scale of Pay :
The minimum pay scale of the candidate after selecting will be around RS.32,000/- Excluding HRA perks Medical Benefits.
Educational Qualifications :
Applying candidates must be qualified in Charted Accountant or should be qualified a company Secretary a qualified cost & work accountant or M.com (Master or Commerce)
Application Fee :
- Candidates who belong to OC/OBC category have to pay application fee of Rs.1000/-.
- Application fee is Exempted for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Payment of fee should be done by online mode only.
- No other mode of payment is acceptable.
Application Procedure :
- Application mode is online mode only.
- No other mode of application is accepted.
- Candidates have to visit the official website provided by the BSNL.
- Official Website is www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in
- Fill all the required details in the application form without giving any wrong information.
- Attach all the required documents along with the application.
- Upload candidates passport sized photograph and signature.
- enter submit button for submission.
Important Dates :
starting Date of online application : 01/12/2014
Closing date of online application : 31.12.2014
Examination Date : 22-02-2015
Officia Notificiation – Download Advertisement Link -
Apply Online – http://externalexam.bsnl.co.in/
For More Detail Please Visit – http://externalexam.bsnl.co.in/