LAST DATE TO APPLY: 16-04-2014.
PLACE OF POSTING: Kerala State.
NO. OF POSTS: 229 vacancies of Assistant Engineer/ Junior Assistant/ School Assistant/ Forest Ranger/ Lab Attender/ Assistant Surgeon/ Forest Ranger etc. Posts in Kerala.
NOTIFICATION: Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) invites online applications for the recruitment of 229 vacancies of Assistant Engineer/ Junior Assistant/ School Assistant/ Forest Ranger/ Lab Attender/ Assistant Surgeon/ Forest Ranger etc. posts from young, dynamic and motivated persons of Indian Nationals who are eligible & interested; candidates can apply online at official website up to 16-04-2014.
Candidates can download detail advt. /notification from official website for recruitment information like required age/ reservation in age/ required education qualification/ required application fee/ reservation for posts/ syllabus/ date of test/last date to apply/number of posts/name of department/ mode of selection/ how to apply and other instructions.
POST WISE DETAILS: 229 posts of Assistant Engineer/ Junior Assistant/ School Assistant/ Forest Ranger/ Lab Attender/ Assistant Surgeon/ Forest Ranger etc.-
1. Junior Assistant/Cashier– 05 Posts.
2. Pharmacist Grade II (Ayurveda) – 05 Posts.
3. Binder Grade II – 02 Posts.
4. Pharmacist Gr-II (Homoeo) – 05 Posts.
5. Junior Public Health Nurse Gr-II – 07 Posts.
6. High School Assistant (Physical Science) – 32 Posts.
7. Junior Technical Officer (Civil) – 01 Post.
8. Higher Secondary School Teacher (HSST) – Geology – 02 Posts.
9. Soil Conservation Officer – 01 Post.
10. Forest Ranger – 12 Posts.
11. Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 01 Post.
12. Medical Officer (Visha) –05 Posts.
13. Head of Section Bio Medical Engineering – 01 Post.
14. Assistant Surgeon –88 Posts.
15. L.P School Assistant (Malayalam Medium) –01 Post.
16. Assistant Engineer (SR for ST only) –01 Post.
17. Higher Secondary School Teacher (Chemistry) – 01 Post.
18. Ayah – 15 Posts.
19. Lab Attender – 14 Posts.
20. Warder Attendant – 03 Posts.
21. Clerk / Cashier – Anticipated Vacancies.
22. Driver Grade II (HDV) (By Transfer) – Anticipated Vacancies.
23. Driver Grade II (HDV) (Ex-Servicemen only) – 01 Post.
24. Driver Grade II (LDV) – Anticipated Vacancies.
25. Work Superintendent – Anticipated Vacancies.
26. Full Time Junior Language Teacher (Hindi) – Anticipated Vacancies.
27. Physical Education Teacher (UPS) Malayalam Medium – Anticipated Vacancies.
28. High School Assistant (Natural Science) Tamil Medium – 03 Posts.
29. Driver – 03 Posts.
30. Stenographer Grade II – 01 Post.
31. Cook Grade II – 02 Posts.
32. Studio Attender (Sculpture) – 01 Post.
33. Studio Attender (Painting) – 01 Post.
34. Studio Attender (Applied Arts) – 01 Post.
35. Rehabilitation Technician Gr.II (Leather works) –02 Posts.
36. Assistant Project Engineer – 09 Posts.
37. Instructor in Tailoring and Garment Making TrainingCentre –13 Posts.
38. Curator Grade- 2 (Garden) – 01 Post.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION: A passed of SSLC or its corresponding qualification along with having skill of typewriting of English Higher (MGTE/ KGTE) from any recognized University. OR Candidates must passed Qualification of S.S.L.C/ Diploma/ B.E B.Tech/ Graduation Degree from a recognized university/ Institute. For post wise Qualification Please refer Official notification.
PAY SCALE: Refer official notification.
REQUIRED AGE: Candidate’s age must be in between 18 years to 45 years.
AGE RELAXATION: Relaxation in age is applicable as per the Govt. rules for SC/ ST and OBC.
REQUIRED FEE: No application fee required.
POST RESERVATION: Reservation is applicable for Scheduled caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Other Backward Class (OBC) and Ex Serviceman (Exs).
SELECTION PROCESS: Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in written test.
HOW TO APPLY: For these posts eligible and interested candidates must apply online at official website up to 16-04-2014.