Vacancy details:Latest SSC 2902 SI ASI Delhi Police Recruitment 2015
A. Sub-Inspector: 1801
1. CRPF: 221 Posts
2. BSF: 607 Posts
3. ITBP: 289 Posts
4. CISF: 536 Posts
5. SSB: 53 Posts
6. Delhi Police: 95 Posts
B. Assistant Sub-Inspector: 1101
1. CISF: 1101 Posts
No of vacancy: 2902 posts
Location of job:SI job in Delhi police 2015
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have possess Graduate or equivalent from any recognized Board/Institute/University.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 20 years to 25 years as on 01-01-2015. Age relaxation will be applicable as per Govt. rules. Upper age limit is 30 years for SC/ST candidates, 28 years for OBC candidates.
Pay Scale :
For SI Post- Pay Band-2, Rs.9,300-34,800/- + Grade Pay Rs.4,200/-
For ASI Post- Pay Band-1, Rs.5,200-20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs.2,800/-
Physical Efficiency Test (PET):-
A. For Male Candidates-
1. 100 mt. in 16 Sec.
2. 1600 Mt. in 6:30 Min.
3. 3.65 mt. Long Jump
4. 1.2 mt. High Jump
5. 4.5 mt. Shot Put (16 Pound)
B. For Female Candidates-
1. 100 mt. in 18 Sec.
2. 800 Mt. in 4 Min.
3. 9 Foot Long Jump
4. 3 Foot High Jump
For All (Except Category) :
For Male Height in cms-170,
Chest in cms (80-85)
For Female Height in cms-157,
For Reserved Category : For Male Height in cms-162.5, Chest in cms (76-81) For Female Height in cms-150,
Examination Fee: Candidates applying for govt job in Delhi Police are required to pay Rs.100/- as application fee through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card or Offline through SBI Bank Challan. Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC/ST and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.
Method of Selection :Candidate will be selected on the basis of his performance in the foolowing
- Written Test: Paper-I
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Medical Examination
- Written Test : Paper-II
How to apply:
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online on or before 28-04-2015 through Staff Selection Commission official website
SSC SI & ASI Online application 2015
- Log on to ssconline.nic.in
- Click on SSC SI in DP & CAPF and ASI in CISF
- Click on Part-I registration
- Fill the application with correct details
- Submit, candidate can get Reg ID & Password
- Click on part-II registration
- Log in with Reg ID & Password
- Upload the photo & signature
- Submit and download the application form
Tentative Dates for this govt job:
- Date of Notice Publication (in Employment News): 28-03-2015
- Starting Date for online Registration: 28-03-2015
- Last Date for Registration of PART-I: 26-04-2015 up to 5:00 pm
- Last Date for Registration of PART-II: 28-02-2015 up to 5:00 pm
- Written Examination Date: 21-06-2015