Name Of The Company: Wipro
Experience Required: Freshers 2013, 2014
Educational Qualification: B Com, B.Sc, BBA, BBM, BCA, BCS, BMM, M Sc, MCM- 2013/2014 passouts only
Job Designation: Project Engineer
Functional Area: Application Programming
Type of Industry: IT-Software Services
Required Candidate Skills :
- Hiring graduates ready to take up challenging roles within our Global Infrastructure Services (GIS) Division in a 24X7 Operation Setup.
- This would involve interaction with clients (internal and external) and providing backend technological support.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- First-level incident / problem determination and resolution on a 24×7 basis
- Perform Documented Level 1 activities based on Standard operating procedures.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly proactive maintenance and monitoring activities.
- Monitoring the application process, OS process, job scheduling.
- Monitoring of availability, capacity usage, errors and failures on Compute, storage and
- network platforms.
- User Access management.
- Follow quality / security process defined for the engagement
Eligibility for the recruitment drive :
- Xth 40%
- XIIth: 40%
- Graduation: 40%
- BCA/BSc/MSc (All Branches)
- Bcom-All branches
- BBA/ BBM/BMM/MCM
- MSc Integrated Not Eligible.
- BSc Nursing, Agriculture, Hotel management are not Eligible
Note : Candidates who have appeared in last 3 months for the Wipro recruitment process are also eligible to participate in this Walk-in drive.
Package Offered : Best in Market
Other instructions :
All the candidates must carry the following documents for participating in the recruitment drive.
1. 2 passport size photographs
2. College ID Card/A valid photo id proof
3. 1 Copy of Resume
4. Photocopies of all the mark sheets 10th std , 12th std, UG and PG (If applicable)
5. Registration Pass
All the candidates appearing for the online test must have a valid and active email-id
Work Location: Aurangabad / Bhubaneswar / Bhatkal / Bhopal / Bengaluru / Vijayawada / Kolkata / Chandigarh / Chennai / Coimbatore / Cochin / Dehradun
Wipro is an integrated corporation that offers a diverse range of products, solutions and services in systems, software, consumer care, healthcare, lighting and infrastructure technology. We are driven by our passion for quality and our commitment to Customers. This drive has catapulted us among the 10 most admired companies in India. Through constant innovation and a people-first attitude, we strive to assume leadership positions in all our businesses in the new millennium.
Group Discussion, Online Aptitude Test followed by Interviews.